×    

ND Engineering (Pty) Ltd

About Us

ND Engineering was established in 1975. In 1992 60% of ND Engineering was acquired by Sunds Defibrator (Rauma Group) of Sweden. In 1994 Sunds acquired the remaining 40% and became the sole shareholder. The merger of the Rauma & Valmet groups resulted in a new conglomerate, the Metso Corporation. In 2013 the majority shareholder, Elvis Green purchased Metso's 70% stake in the company resulting in the company name change and ND Engineering once again being 100% South African owned.Profitable business is possible only through our customers' success. We develop solutions that predict our customers' future needs and take environmental factors into account. In serving customers we commit ourselves to high standards and professional performance. ND Engineering was established in 1975. In 1992 60% of ND Engineering was acquired by Sunds Defibrator (Rauma Group) of Sweden. In 1994 Sunds acquired the remaining 40% and became the sole shareholder. The merger of the Rauma & Valmet groups resulted in a new conglomerate, the Metso Corporation. In 2013 the majority shareholder, Elvis Green purchased Metso's 70% stake in the company resulting in the company name change and ND Engineering once again being 100% South African owned.Profitable business is possible only through our customers' success. We develop solutions that predict our customers' future needs and take environmental factors into account. In serving customers we commit ourselves to high standards and professional performance....Read More

Products and Services

✔ stainless steel fabricators

✔ aluminium

✔ anodisers

✔ balustrades

✔ ballustrades

✔ chemicals

✔ engineering

✔ fabrication

...Show More
✔ stainless steel fabricators

✔ aluminium

✔ anodisers

✔ balustrades

✔ ballustrades

✔ chemicals

✔ engineering

✔ fabrication

✔ hand rails

✔ manufacturers

✔ plant

✔ stainless steel

✔ steel work

✔ tanks

✔ buyers steel

✔ specialists

✔ auto engineering

✔ stainless furniture

✔ steel fabrications

✔ electrical alterations

✔ aluminium fabricators

✔ steel fabricators

✔ stainless steel fabricators

✔ stainless steel manufacturer

✔ steelwork fabrication

✔ aluminium steel pipe work

✔ chemical cleaning

✔ brazing welding

✔ arc welding

✔ construction site buildings

Gallery

Business hours

Closed Now
  • Monday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
  • Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
  • Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
  • Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
  • Friday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
  • Saturday Closed
  • Sunday Closed
  • Holiday Closed

Get in touch

Payment methods